Saturday, June 26, 2010

Revision Cafe, table for one

My agent has given me a lot to chew on with regards to my shiny new manuscript, and Moonrat's recent post on the importance of the first page is a good reminder as I re-work my opening.

Anyone care to babysit? The (wonderful! supportive!) hubs has taken the girls out all day*, but since he can't exactly leave his job that pays, yanno, actual bills, I foresee a bit of Wii in my kids' future.

How's your writing these days?

*Related aside: I've been sitting here revising for so long, I fear my butt is square.

3 comments:

Corinne Bowen said...

I'm in the same boat! Working on the beginning of my manuscript:) Good luck to you!

Janna Leadbetter said...

Revising, too. But it's the unagented, trying to make it perfect so I can GET one kind.

My related aside - Sitting in my chair so long, as I so often do, does nothing to help my curse of the flat behind.

Mother Hen said...

I am struggling to sit down at all and work on the novel. I keep picking up my USB stick and walking around with it in my hand but not putting it in the laptop.
Not good :(